The Sumitomo Heavy Industries Group considers that human resources is one of the most important management resources. We have established “SHI Group Human Resource Policy” as a basic concept that should always be conscious and act in all aspects related to human resources management. Based on this policy, we are making efforts to create a vibrant workplace for all employees.
SHI Group Human Resource Policy
- Organizational Climate
- We will create an organization that respects the diverse personalities and potential of all individuals, and encourages good communication and open collaboration.
We will create a workplace that is vibrant, safe, secure and healthy.
- We will recruit people who contribute to our business growth, resonating with The Sumitomo's Business Philosophy and the SHI Group's Business Principles.
- We will assign the right people in the right places to maximize employee and organizational performance.
- Talent Development
- We will respect employees' will to grow themselves, and will also develop human resources through learning and practical opportunities.
- Evaluation and Treatment
- We will offer a fair and convincing system of evaluation and treatment, and process to boost employee motivation.