Sales Launch of Easy-to-Operate, High Torque, and High Performance Sensorless Vector Inverter「HF-620 Series」
February 01, 2024
Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Head Office: Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, President & CEO: Shinji Shimomura) will start selling HF-620 Series of high-performance gearmotor inverter with improved operability on February 1, 2024.
HF-620 Series uses sensorless vector control and can be used in combination with our wide range of gearmotors.
- Improved operability by using dials to set parameters and select various monitors.
External operation is possible by connecting a color LCD remote operator (optional).
- Compliant with EU directives, UL, cUL, and RoHS2 directives that guarantee quality and safety.
- Compatible with communication protocols. It supports Modbus-RTU (RS485) communication as standar, and can support CC-Link by installing the communication option unit (C1-CCL-H).
4）Supporting environmentally friendly Green Transformation (GX)
- Recycle-grade resin is used for the housing part.
- Can drive not only induction motors but also high efficiency permanent magnet motors to reduce running costs and contribute to energy-saving at the same time.
|Possible to connect with d2G4 explosion proof motor
*The inverter itself must be placed in a non-explosion proof location.
For more information about the product
About other inverter products lineup