Collaborative robot as Sawyer, to support manufacturing worker
"Sawyer" is a collaborate raobot and has been developed by Rethink Robotics.Rethink Robotics is established by the director of MIT Computer Science and~iRobot Corp.Sawyer can be used without a fence, also without complaing.Sumitomo Heavy Industries is a distributor of Sawyer in Japan, as a partner of Rethink Robotics.
Click here for detailed information about Collaborative Robot
- Learns the work only by teaching the points
- You only need to directly move the arm and indicate the work points for Sawyer to learn the work.
Mounting Force sencer all axis
- Protects manufacturing worker and safely works with the collision detection function
- Sawyer comes with highly sensitive force sensing function and delicately acts by responding to even the slightest force. Each joint is mounted with a force sensor.
- No special knowledge is required. You can provide instructions on complex work on the browser.
- This doesn't require programming language, and even complex actions can be specified on a Google Chrome screen.
All in one
- User-friendly and low cost all-inclusive package
- One unit is mounted with all the necessary functions, including setting and operation. Sawyer will efficiently support the site by responding to a wide variety of work.
For detailed information about the products please contact
Sales Department, Mechatronics Div.