The main content of this page begins here.
- *1The purpose of this Web site is to provide information regarding the activities of Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. and its group companies to the public. Please read the usage agreement below and use the Web site only if you agree to its terms.
- *2By viewing, using, or downloading content or information from this Web site, you are agreeing to the conditions listed below. Please note that content, information, or URLs on this Web site may be changed or removed without prior notice.
All copyrights associated with the content of this Web site are the property of Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Sumitomo Heavy Industries") ) or its affiliates unless otherwise specified. Text on this Web site may be duplicated by any user for internal or non-commercial use. However, this content may only be duplicated with the condition that the copyright of Sumitomo Heavy Industries or its affiliates is displayed on the reproduction.
All trademarks and service marks used on this Web site are the property of the Company or third parties that have granted the right to use such marks to the Company. These trademarks and service marks may not be used without permission.
The Company makes no guarantees regarding the wording or content published on this Web site. The Company is not responsible for any errors that may be found on this Web site. Furthermore, please be aware that the wording or content of this Web site may be changed or removed without prior notice.
4. Forward-Looking Statements
This Web site contains forward-looking statements regarding the future performance and operations of the Company and its group affiliates. All such statements are based on rational judgments made by the Company with information that is obtainable at the time such statements are published. Actual performance may differ from the published forecasts and outlooks due to changes in a variety of factors.
As such, the Company discourages any user from relying solely on the information provided. Furthermore, please be aware that the Company does not bear any obligation to revise any such information.
Please always send a written request to the Company prior to linking to this Web site. This request should specify your name, contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail address), the URL of the Web site that will contain the link to this site, a summary its content, and the purpose of the link.
As a general rule, http://www.shi.co.jp/english/ shall be the only address used to link to this Web site.
6. Linked Sites
8. Processing of Access Statistics
The Company uses a system to collect statistics on site viewing activity every time a user visits this Web site. However, statistics collected in this way do not allow the Company to identify any individual user.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction