i-Connect enables the centralized control of molding machines and peripheral equipment.
In addition to the introduction of the i-Connect function,
we also provide specific examples of the i-Connect utilization.
We propose solutions for molding on-site issues, such as remote monitoring and traceability.
- Situation faced by the molder at the time
- Introduction of i-Connect
- Five examples of utilization
This seminar is recommended for those who are:
- Trying to centralized control of molding machines and peripherals
- Need a remote monitoring of operating conditions
- Lack of molding historical data
- Willing to improve implementation of accurate traceability
- Require a systematic maintenance based on failure prediction
Outline of the event
|How to participate||You will be notified of the new arrival information on the front page and in the mail magazine when the participation method is held.|
|Participation fee||Free of charge|
|Target||Injection molding machine users.|
|Format||Online Seminar via ZOOM|
|Instructor||Ms. Yang (Sales Engineering Department)|
|Contact us||Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Sales Department, Plastics Machinery Division
|Note||We may not accept applications from other companies
in the same industry or our competitors.