i-Connect enables the centralized control of molding machines and peripheral equipment.
In addition to the introduction of the i-Connect function, we also provide specific examples of the i-Connect utilization
We propose solutions for molding on-site issues, such as remote monitoring and traceability.
This seminar is recommended for those who are:
● trying to centralized control of molding machines and peripherals
● need a remote monitoring of operating conditions
● lack of molding historical data
● willing to improve implementation of accurate traceability
● require a systematic maintenance based on failure prediction
|How to participate||You will be notified of the new arrival information on the front page and in the mail magazine when the participation method is held.|
|Participation fee||Free of charge|
|Target||Injection molding machine users.|
|Format||Online Seminar via ZOOM|
-Situation faced by the molder at the time
- Introduction of i-Connect
- Five examples of utilization
|Instructor||Ms. Yang (Sales Engineering Department)|
※ We may not accept applications from other companies in the same industry or our competitors.